Apple MacOS X requirements
Office For Mac English
Current Office application versions available for one-time purchase are Office 2019. Previous versions include Office 2016, Office 2013, Office 2011 for Mac, Office 2010, Office 2007, Office 2008 for Mac and Office 2004 for Mac. Office 2010 and Office 2007 are compatible with Windows 8.1 and earlier.
- Tip: The 64-bit version is installed by default unless Office detects you already have a 32-bit version of Office (or a stand-alone Office app such as Project or Visio) installed.In this case, the 32-bit version of Office will be installed instead. To change from a 32-bit version to a 64-bit version or vice versa, you need to uninstall Office first (including any stand-alone Office apps you.
- Choose the right Microsoft 365 subscription for your Mac. Includes the latest AI-powered Office apps, 1 TB of cloud storage, and premium mobile features.
The current Apache OpenOffice supports Apple MacOS X version 10.7 (Lion) - 10.11 (El Capitan) and macOS 10.12 (Sierra) - 10.13 (High Sierra).
Office 365 For Mac English
- CPU : Intel Processor
- Memory : Minimum 512 Mbytes RAM
- Storage : At least 400 Mbytes available disk space for a default install via download
- Graphic : 1024 x 768 or higher resolution with 16.7 million colours
Office For Mac Student
Get the latest Apache OpenOffice release for your MacOS X.
Please subscribe to the users mailing list. Send an empty email to [email protected] and just reply to the returned email.
News and weblog
Recent news articles from the Apache OpenOffice homepage.
Office For Mac 2019 English
Recent weblog postings from the official Apache OpenOffice Blog.