Musiclab RealGuitar 18.104.22.16831 (Win/Mac) 210/217 Mb
The latest version of RealGuitar is 4.0 on Mac Informer. It is a perfect match for Music Production in the Audio & Video category. The app is developed by MusicLab Inc.
If you are serious about creating truly realistic sounding solo and accompaniment guitar stuff for your songs, our product called RealGuitar is just what you need. RealGuitar is a sample-based virtual instrument with an innovative approach to guitar sound modeling and guitar part performing on keyboard.
The true power of RealGuitar lies in brand new technologies incorporated in this innovative guitar performance tool:
– New multi-channel layering technology, incorporating a custom library of specially recorded samples taken from every fret of all 6 strings of a real guitar.
– The unique Floating Fret Position technology, which imitates change of fret position of a guitarist’s hand on the neck. This gives you the possibility of playing on up to 104 guitar frets using just 43 keys of a standard keyboard!
– Our original Guitar Touch technology letting you easily imitate basic guitar techniques (strumming, plucking, sliding, bending, muting, etc..), using standard MIDI keyboard and MIDI controllers, such as Pitch Bender, Modulation Wheel, Sustain Pedal, Aftertouch.
– Guitar Rhythm Pattern technology providing powerful Pattern Manager completed with huge MusicLab Guitar Pattern Library for easily creating guitar accompaniment tracks. All you have to do is to find the appropriate rhythm pattern(s) in the Pattern Manager tree view, copy it to the needed number of measures, start your sequencer and use MIDI keyboard to play chord changes, or alternatively add chords to a MIDI track via sequencer’s editor.
– The unique Struminator technology letting you use alternative MIDI controller (standard Guitar Hero game controller for Sony Playstation 3 by Activision Inc) for creating authentic guitar accompaniment parts with ease and fun.
These technologies allow to closely emulate live guitar sound and techniques, letting you perform guitar parts with a whole new level of realistic expression. Furthermore they made it possible to get that special recognizable sound of a real 12-string guitar using samples taken from an ordinary 6 string guitar, as well as to achieve true Doubling (double track) effect.
Download Via RapidGator
Download Via NitroFlare
Download MusicLab RealRick v4.0 for Mac free latest version offline setup for macOS. MusicLab RealRick v4.0 for Mac is a professional application for virtual guitar instruments with support for handling complex sounds with more accuracy.
A powerful application for handling different guitar sounds, MusicLab RealRick v4.0 is a powerful application for producing complex guitar sounds and produces unbeatable sounds with Rickenbacker Electric Guitar and sounds of Beatles. With over four models in George Harrison’s Double Bound that defined a new tone in the audio spectrum. It includes Eight Days a Week, You Can’t Do That, A Hard Day’s Night, Ticket To Ride and numerous others.
It can produce bell like quality of the tones from the 1960’s guitarists. As a sample based virtual environment, the users can get complete control over the guitar sounds. It provides reliable guitar sound modeling and provides various guitar techniques with support for emulating the standard MIDI keyboard. This powerful application comes up with a new level of realistic sounds and provides support for practically covering all the sounds and produce numerous sounds on Rickenbacker. All in a nutshell, it is a realistic environment for producing different sounds on the Rickenbacker Electric Guitar with numerous powerful tools and options in a virtual guitar environment.
Download MusicLab RealRick v4.0 free latest version offline setup for macOS by clicking the below button. You can also download MusicLab RealGuitar 5.0 for Mac