ESET NOD32 Antivirus 4 Business Edition for Mac OS X is compatible with Yosemite iCloud Drive – endless download loop caused by Real-time protection in ESET Cyber Security and ESET Cyber Security Pro Check boxes disappear when selected in ESET Cyber Security and ESET Cyber Security Pro. Check for the latest version of ESET NOD32 Antivirus for Mac OS X If you have the ESET NOD32 Antivirus 4 Install Disk, open it, double-click the Uninstall icon and follow the guided uninstall instructions. If you do not have the ESET NOD32 Antivirus 4 Install Disk, please download it here: ESET NOD32 Antivirus.
[KB2374] How do I install ESET NOD32 Antivirus Business Edition for Mac OS X on individual client workstations
ESET Remote Administrator Users: Perform these steps remotely
- Download the ESET NOD32 Antivirus for Mac installer.
Uninstall any previously installed antivirus software
Running two antivirus products on the same computer can degrade performance and cause system instability. It is important that any previously installed antivirus software is uninstalled from your system before installing your ESET security product. Click here for a list of common Mac antivirus uninstallers.
- When you have finished downloading the install package, it will appear in the Downloads folder. To begin installation, double-click the install package and then double-click the Install icon from the ESET NOD32 Antivirus 4 Install Disk window. Click Continue to launch the Installation Wizard.
- Click Open and then click Continue if you are prompted again.
- Read the Introduction and then click Continue.
- Read the Read Me page and then click Continue. If you would like to print or save the important information displayed on the Read Me page, click Print... or Save..., respectively.
- Carefully read through the Software License Agreement. To print or save the License Agreement, click Print... or Save..., respectively. Click Continue and then click Agree when prompted to agree to the License Agreement. If you click Disagree, you will exit the installer and your installation of ESET NOD32 Antivirus for Mac will be incomplete.
- Select the Installation Mode for your ESET security product. You can select either Typical or Custom installation modes. We recommend selecting Typical installation mode, as its pre-configured settings provide optimum performance with maximum protection. If you would like to configure your own settings select Custom installation mode. Click Continue to proceed.
Eset Antivirus Mac Os X
- On the next page, enter your ESET-provided Username and Password and click Continue.
Eset Nod32 Antivirus Mac Os X
Please enter your username and password exactly as they are written in your ESET registration email.
-The username is in the format EAV-99999999 and the hyphen is required. Both the username and password are case sensitive.
Eset Nod32 For Mac
-The password should be ten characters long and all lowercase.
-If you are copying and pasting, make sure a blank character is not being included in the string.
-We do not use the letter L in passwords (use the number one (1) instead), a big 0 is the number zero (0), a little o is the letter o.
- Set parameters for ThreatSense.Net Early Warning System reporting. The ThreatSense.Net Early Warning System submits new threats to ESET researchers and provides feedback that improves protection. Select the Enable ThreatSense.Net Early Warning System option to activate ThreatSense.Net reporting. Click Continue.
- In the Detection of potentially unwanted applications window, select your preferred option (see What is a potentially unwanted application?) and click Next.
- Read the installation details on the Installation Type page. Click Install to install your ESET security product. You will need to enter your Mac OS Name and Password. The ESET installer will prompt you to continue the installation after you have entered your administrator username and password. Click Continue.
- Installation may take a few minutes to complete. The ESET NOD32 Antivirus for Mac icon will appear next to your system clock once installation is complete. Click the icon if you would like to open the main program window.
Last Updated: Mar 23, 2020